Have you ever been a part of or had to interact with a team that hated what they do? All of us have and it's no fun. In fact, relational issues are the #1 reason people leave a job.
Not so with Churchteams. We have an incredible team that loves Jesus, each other, what they do and serving you! I offer this blog post on recent upgrades as evidence.
All of these upgrades, released in the last three months, came from listening to you, interacting together, and using our gifts to better serve Jesus by serving your church.
Overview them all or click on one for more details.
- Solutions for Text-to-Church number mix-ups.
- Amount remaining added to the pledge report.
- Mass Update Member Attribute report improved.
- New print option for Service Volunteer teams.
- Access Growthfinder from Me (Member Activity) page.
- Replace coaches in ministry organizational structure.
- Performance upgrade to reports.
- Fix to rare payment reminder email error.
1. Solutions for Text-to-Church number mix-ups.
Even though the actual number is usually the same, the field that contains a person's Text-to-Church number is different than the field for their mobile phone number. Occasionally a person's Text-to-Church number gets associated with a spouse, parent, or child. This can cause confusion when using Text-to-Church.
We recently upgraded the advanced search bar on the home page to search the Text-to-Church number as well as the home, work and mobilie number fields. This will help you find data problems associated with Text-to-Church phone numbers.
To research or fix problems, the search will take you to a member's profile page where you will see refreshed looks for the texting icons.
If they have a T2C number, it can be viewed and edited by clicking the text settings (blue square) icon just to the right of the mobile number and before the Text-From-Church (blue bubble) icon.
On the settings page, be sure to leave the email address. It is the online giving username.
Texting END also removes the mobile number.
2. Amount remaining added to the pledge report.
4. New print option for Service Volunteer teams.
To make printing more convenient we added a print option to the Service Volunteers and Team Calendar pages. You will see this option in the menu for each team or date. Selecting this option opens up Print Preview on your computer.
5. Access Growthfinder from Me (Member Activity) page.
6. Replace coaches in ministry organizational structure.
Our scalable ministry organizational structure is unique as a way to manage groups and communication / reporting. Our default (but customizable) language for leaders of leaders is Coach. Previously if you needed to remove a coach from the structure, you would have to re-assign all the groups (leaders) underneath them. With this change you can replace one coach with another. Here's how:
Groups & Events > Organization > Coach Area. Click the red X to delete a coach, confirm the action to get to this new page that allows you to replace them with another coach.
7. Performance upgrade to reports.
8. Fix to rare payment reminder email error.