Before we do the big reveal on text-to-give, I thought I would want magnify some of the subtle feature upgrades we've released in the past few weeks. I think you will like these.
1. Multi-select dropdown attribute field interface upgrade. The old option required you to either hold control or click back into the field to select more than one option. Those are now replaced with a new interface shown below. This stays open after you click one and makes it very clear that it is a multi-select. It works the same on phones and tablets. You will see this on custom attributes throughout the system.
2. UI changes to the group information page. Behind the scenes we made changes to prevent the browsers from doing as much word wrapping within column cells. This happens frequently when many columns are present and makes fields like phone numbers unappealing. In some cases scrolling to the right will now be required but it's a much better overall user experience on both desktop and mobile browsers.
3. Automatically include registration attributes in Group View. On the Group View Customization page, you can now control whether or not you want a group's registration attributes to be automatically pulled into the group view. This allows you to set the group view to include just the registration attributes you want to see.
1. Take volunteers to a background check form after they register to serve. If you have integrated Protect My Ministry with your CT account (Settings / Account Info), you can select the following registration setting to take volunteers to the background check form immediately after signing up to serve. If birth date is included in the form, that field will be passed to the PMM form along with the name and address.
You can now choose to merge the member and then combine the households into the TO household, or just to merge the member. The critical part of this is that the member selected for the merge is MERGED, but the other family members are simply moved under the TO household. This will shorten the process of merging duplicate, incomplete and/or fragmented families. You might still need to go into a family to remove a duplicate family member or two, but by combining households duplicates should be easier to locate.
3. Email Templates option added to volunteer scheduling. For both Response needed and Reminder emails.