It’s not uncommon for church leaders to feel that their church management system (ChMS or CMS) is not meeting their specific needs. That’s why Churchteams makes it a habit to make software upgrades based on the best ideas and feedback we receive from our clients. By doing so our product is continually becoming more intuitive and more helpful to our end users. Below is a sampling of some of our most recent upgrades:
- Freeze top row on group info page. As users scroll through group rosters, the header row always remains visible at the top of the screen.
- Merge logic Improvements. We have dramatically improved software logic when database entries are merged. This helps our users keep their databases as up-to-date and accurate as possible.
- Registration settings, "reply to" email. Any time someone registers for a class or event, they get a confirmation email. Now we’ve added a “reply to” email address which allows for easier and faster communication.
- Background check, security control. With to this upgrade, churches can set higher or lower levels of access to background check information.
- Member list report upgrades. We added an email option when member list reports are run. We’ve also added a “Last Activity” output option which makes running repeat reports a very simple.
- “Full” registration. When someone signs up for an event or class that is full, the system no longer only informs the user that the desired event is full. Now the system lists contact information so the user may contact someone and talk about the possibility of being added to the event.
- Deleted member email notification. Whenever someone is deleted from the database, all their information including group history is emailed to a designated person at the church. As such, there’s a record of the deletion just in case it was an accident.
- Kid’s Check-In Label Improvements. Our children’s check-in software is one of the best check-in products on the parket and now the type of information included on kid’s and family labels is more customizable and better.
- Churchteams “App”. We don’t technically have an app, but our responsive design works perfectly on all mobile devices. By adding a robust responsive design rather than an app, we save lots of money and pass those savings on to our users. Users can create and link that works just like an “App” icon on their tablets, phone and other devices. This makes logging in to Churchteams fast and simple. Here are the detailed instructions for adding a Churchteams “App” link.
- Group roster report upgrades. Now a user has the option to check a box that will include page breaks between groups/classes.
- “Related To” Feature. Users can now expand relationships to include mother, father, in-law, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, stepfather/mother, stepson/daughter, friend, foster parent, foster child and cousin.
These are just a few of the improvements made to our church management system that are bases on user feedback. That’s why one of consistent comments we receive from our users is, “The fact that you make regular changes to your software from user recommendations is fantastic! It’s great to know you listen to us.” Click here if you’d like to learn a more about the products and services we provide.