- Add a recurring option to fundraising registrations
- Send email now confirmation
- Registration fields, phone, save and continue
- Two helps when creating member attributes
- 4th option for member merge reports
- Registration attributes are now called registration fields throughout the application (settings, reports, etc). Attributes are member profile items. Fields are items that only apply to event and form registrations.
- Mobile phone is now a default attribute for every registration. It can easily be made optional or removed. This reflects the role that mobile phones play in our culture including the use of Text-to-Church and the Member App in Churchteams.
- When the "Customize registration fields" button is clicked on the registration settings page, we added an option to save / update the page before continuing to create a new field. This ensures work already done on the registration is not lost.
After you edit or add the registration field, the back buttons will take you directly to the form section of the registration settings page so that you do not have to scroll down the page again to get back to your work. (Pretty cool efficiency, you may never notice!)
- Tight: matches on 5 different factors including name and part of address.
- Email and Phone: Those and a couple of other factors.
- Loose: opens up the potential a lot.
We recently added a 4th option that finds potential duplicates based on first and last names. We have also added "legal name" to some of these reports.
Of course, when these lists run, you have the option to choose to merge people or not. Go ahead and try them out if you haven't. We recommend at least one person on staff run one or more of these reports each month.