- Text: Chat Notifications
- Text: Volunteer (ME) page minor changes
- Volunteers: Leader opt-out of accept / decline notifications
- Volunteers: Reminder text messages link directly to schedule
- Volunteers: Texts to scheduled team members who've not responded now link to schedule
- Giving: Address for online giving
- Giving: ACH refunds
- Giving: Default contributions set to start of previous year
Texting the word ME to Text-to-Church gives people access to their information in the database. For quicker access groups that someone leads are now sorted above the webpage links.
Secondly, when a leader clicks on their group there is a new Volunteer option that takes them directly to the volunteer schedule for their serving team.
4. Volunteers: Reminder text messages now link directly to schedule
Reminder text messages sent to volunteers are now followed by a text that has a link to review their schedule. This is now the easiest way for volunteers to see their schedule. They will get this text each time they have Accepted a position and are reminded about serving.
5. Volunteers: Texts to scheduled team members who've not responded now link to schedule
Similar to the upgrade above, now when you send a text to Volunteers who have Not Responded, the message is followed by a link to the volunteer schedule. It can also be sent at the higher level to multiple teams.
You have been able to refund Credit and Debit card donations for a long time, but in the last couple of months with some changes made by our processor, you can now refund ACH donations yourself. From the Member Profile page > More Info > Contributions.
8. Giving: Default contributions set to start of previous year
We changed the default individual contributions date range to start January 1 of the previous year. (Member profile > More Info > Contributions) This allows financial admins to quickly see prior and current year to date giving all at once, which will be especially helpful early in the calendar year. The options to see prior and year to date separately were not changed.