Matthew 5:37 starts, "Let what you say be simply 'yes' or 'no'."
Simplicity cuts through the distractions of multiple options and gives us a clear sense of 'yes' or 'no'.
Simplicity makes us feel secure. It gives us confidence. It makes something stand out from the crowd.
When people give online they need to feel secure. They need to feel confident that their heart-driven donations are valued. They need a simple yet sophisticated tool to guide them through the giving process. It's a big deal. And, here's how we provide you with exactly that tool.
- 24/7 access. Your church receives a link to put on your website, social media channels, emails, texts or anything else. This gives people access to give anytime that is convenient for them not just during worship services.
- Mobilized giving. People don't carry checkbooks or cash like they used to. During the worship service or any other time, direct people to a website or give them a number to text to give. Our platform is optimized for use on any device.
- Basic information. When someone gives for the first time, all they have to give is their amount, fund, name and email. Then their account (checking or savings) or card (credit or debit) information. The form looks great and is customizable to add your logo and instructions.
- Personal account. As soon as they give the first time, people have an option to save their information for future use. All they have to do is create a password. Then, they will receive a confirmation pop-up and email.
- Default method. When they create their account, the system will also save the account or card information entered above for future access.
- Recurring giving. Even from the first step people have the option to set up a recurring donation. All they need to choose is an amount, frequency and duration. Once done, their giving is fully automated. There is nothing easier nor anything more consistent than automated giving.
- Text-to-Give. Like 1 click ordering on Amazon, once someone sets up their default account or card, all people have to do is text a number to the church's Text-to-ChurchTM number and that amount will be donated to the default fund. You can also give a keyword to people to include in their text to give to another fund.
- Text-to-ChurchTM. The real power of Churchteams texting is in the synergy of the full Text-to-ChurchTM system. Because people are using your church's 10-digit T2C number to register for any event, to complete a digital connection card, to check-in their kids, to access everything about them, and to access any other website you set up; their giving platform is familiar and close at hand (literally).
If you haven't already experienced Churchteams online giving, join me for a giving webinar. You'll be pleased not only with the simplicity and sophistication of the tool, but also with the price. We regularly save churches more money on online giving fees than the cost of our software. And you'll love our service because our 'yes' always means 'yes'.