- Set up your groups and attributes to reflect or even help you define your engagement strategy.
- Use groups to track and communicate with people at certain points of engagement.
- Use notes, follow person and follow up dates in Notes to track interactions and provide follow up accountability.
- Use coach and staff areas to build a multiplying structure.
- Use the email and text features including lists to regularly communicate with people at all levels of engagement.
- Use reports to discover people trending either way in their engagement.
- Use reports and groups to help people use their gifts and ministry interests in the right ministry area. Recruiting.
I cover a lot of this stuff in the membership / assimilation webinar I do each week and am always available to discuss personally as well. There may be no greater or more impactful purpose for a well thought out and developed church software system.